Receive Enyx News Updates
Newsletter Sign Up
To stay up to date with the latest news and insights, sign up to our newsletter today.
nxTCP – ULL
10G ultra-low latency TCP/IP core for FPGAs
The industry’s most reliable & mature full hardware, ultra-low latency TCP/IP core
Bring the best-in-class ultra-low latency network connectivity to your hardware design with Enyx rock-solid and acclaimed Ethernet IP Cores. Minimize time-to-market with our full RTL implementation and support. Stay always at the forefront of technology with our frequent updates with the latest latency improvements and optimizations.
The nxTCP – Financial Edition overview:
High Performance Computing
TCP IP CORE
- Best-in-class ultra-low latency from wire to user’s logic.
- 10G Ethernet connectivity. Maximum bandwidth delivered.
- Full RTL Layers 1, 2, 3 and 4, which include Enyx proprietary ultra-low latency full hardware TCP/IP, ARP, and ICMP implementations.
- Compatible with the Enyx ultra-low latency MAC/PCS IP core.
- Clock configurable at up to 350 MHz, for improved latency results.
- Easy to use standardized Avalon and AXI-4 interfaces.
- Multiple instances per FPGA and multiple logical interfaces per instance, each of them with a unique IPv4, MAC address, VLAN ID, Gateway and Mask.
- Up to 128 TCP sessions per instance, each of them configurable dynamically in server or client mode.
Available FPGA providers:
Management of layers 1, 2, 3 and 4 (OSI Model), compliant with:
Layer 1: IEEE802.3
Layer 2: IEEE802.3, ARP (Address Resolution Protocol)
Layer 3: IPv4 and ICMP (Internet Control Message Protocol)
Layer 4: TCP (RFC 793)
TCP Management per session
– Up to 128 simultaneous sessions
– Client or server mode configurable at runtime
User Configurable TCP Options
– VLAN Priority, with insertion of PCP and DEI fields at emission
– Window Scale Factor
Customizable MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit)
– Up to 9000 bytes payload to support from standard to jumbo frames
MAC in Promiscuous mode (transparent)
– Access to MAC raw TX/RX interface
ICMP and ARP protocol support
– Up to 8 logical interfaces per instance
– Linked to any session
– VLAN configurable per interface
– 128-bit wide interface running at 350 MHz for TCP/IP client port
– 64-bit wide interface running at 250 MHz for MAC client port (TCP/IP bypass)
– 32-bit Avalon-MM/AXI- 4 lite slave control interface for MAC and TCP
– Status and statistics available for monitoring at MAC or TCP session level
Customizable TCP retransmission buffer
– Customizable buffer size (depth and width)
– Customizable Internal or External memory support (DDRx & QDRx) depending configuration on performance and FPGA size requirements
– PMA Parallel Data between PCS and vendor PMA (PMA Direct Mode for Intel)
– MII 64-bit Streaming Interface between PCS and MAC
Supported FPGA platforms:
nxTCP IP Core
– Libraries for functional simulation
– Synthesizable VHDL and Verilog RTL (encrypted) for synthesis/implementation
– Simulation libraries
Client-Server Reference Designs
– Simulation environment and scripts
– Quartus II and Vivado Synthesis/implementation project for supported partner’s boards
– User’s manual
– Getting started guide
Technical Support and Maintenance Updates
– 1 year of technical support
– 1 year of IP updates
Enyx certified board partners:
Available reference designs
Xilinx Virtex UltraScale +
Are you already a customer ?
Get the latest IP Core release from Enyx Distribution Platform