Receive Enyx News Updates
Newsletter Sign Up
To stay up to date with the latest news and insights, sign up to our newsletter today.
10G MAC/PCS ULL edition
10G Ethernet MAC/PCS Ultra Low Latency IP core for FPGAs,
exclusively on nxFramework
The world’s most reliable and mature full hardware ultra-low latency MAC & PCS IP Cores.
Bring the best-in-class ultra-low latency network connectivity to your hardware code and algorithms with Enyx rock-solid and acclaimed Ethernet IP Cores.
Minimize time-to-market with our full RTL implementation and support. Stay always at the forefront of technology with our frequent updates with the latest latency improvements and optimizations.
nxMAC/PCS – ULL is available exclusively on nxFramework.
The nxMAC/PCS – Ultra low latency edition overview:
MAC + PCS IP Cores
Best-in-class latency from the wire to the user’s own logic. 29 ns RTT — SOP to SOF @ 322 MHz on Xilinx Virtex Ultrascale+
Full RTL Enyx proprietary ultra-low latency hardware MAC and PCS implementations.
Clock running at up to 322 MHz, for improved latency results.
Standardized Avalon and AXI-4 packet streaming interfaces.
Unlimited instances per FPGA
Available FPGA providers:
High Performance Computing
Layers 1 and 2: Physical and Data Link
Management of layers 1 and 2 (OSI Model), compliant with:
- Layer 1: IEEE802.3
- Layer 2: IEEE802.3
- 64-bit wide interface running at 322MHz for MAC client port
Core monitoring (optional)
- 32-bit Avalon-MM/AXI- 4 lite slave control interface for MAC monitoring
- Status and statistics available for monitoring at MAC level
Supported FPGA platforms:
nxMAC + nxPCS IP Core
– Libraries for functional simulation
– Synthesizable VHDL and Verilog RTL (encrypted) for synthesis/implementation
nxMAC + nxPCS Testbench
– Simulation libraries
Client-Server Reference Designs
– Simulation environment and scripts
– Quartus II and Vivado Synthesis/implementation project for supported partner’s boards
– User’s manual
– Getting started guide
Technical Support and Maintenance Updates
– 1 year of technical support
– 1 year of IP updates
Enyx certified board partners:
Available reference designs
Xilinx Virtex UltraScale +
Intel Arria 10
Are you already a customer ?
Get the latest IP Core release from Enyx Distribution Platform