Receive Enyx News Updates
Newsletter Sign Up
To stay up to date with the latest news and insights, sign up to our newsletter today.
nxMAC + PCS – Financial Edition
10G Ultra-low latency MAC + PCS IP core for FPGAs
The world’s most reliable and mature full hardware ultra-low latency MAC and PCS IP Cores.
Bring the best-in-class ultra-low latency network connectivity to your hardware code and algorithms with Enyx rock-solid and acclaimed Ethernet IP Cores.
Minimize time-to-market with our full RTL implementation and support. Stay always at the forefront of technology with our frequent updates with the latest latency improvements and optimizations.
The nxMAC + PCS – Financial Edition overview:
MAC + PCS IP Cores
Best-in-class latency from the wire to the user’s own logic.
10G Ethernet connectivity. Maximum bandwidth delivered.
Full RTL Enyx proprietary ultra-low latency hardware MAC and PCS implementations.
Clock configurable at up to 250 MHz, for improved latency results.
Easy to use standardized Avalon and AXI-4 interfaces.
Multiple instances per FPGA and multiple logical interfaces per instance, each of them with a unique MAC address.
Available FPGA Providers:
High Performance Computing
Layers 1 and 2: Physical and Data Link
Management of layers 1 and 2 (OSI Model), compliant with:
- Layer 1: IEEE802.3
- Layer 2: IEEE802.3, ARP (Address Resolution Protocol)
- Up to 8 logical interfaces per instance
- 64-bit wide interface running at 250 MHz for MAC client port
- 32-bit Avalon-MM/AXI- 4 lite slave control interface for MAC configuration
- Status and statistics available for monitoring at MAC session level
- PMA Parallel Data between PCS and vendor PMA (PMA Direct Mode for Altera
- MII 64-bit Streaming Interface between PCS and MAC
Supported FPGA platforms:
nxMAC + nxPCS IP Core
– Libraries for functional simulation
– Synthesizable VHDL and Verilog RTL (encrypted) for synthesis/implementation
nxMAC + nxPCS Testbench
– Simulation libraries
Client-Server Reference Designs
– Simulation environment and scripts
– Quartus II and Vivado Synthesis/implementation project for supported partner’s boards
– User’s manual
– Getting started guide
Technical Support and Maintenance Updates
– 1 year of technical support
– 1 year of IP updates
Enyx certified board partners:
Available reference designs
Xilinx Virtex UltraScale +
Intel Stratix V
Intel Arria 10