published on 21/06/2022
QA & Delivery Lead
Min 3 years
Degree in computer science engineering
Base + Variable
At Enyx, our goal is to lead the way as the finance industry embraces more advanced technology in its pursuit towards building more comprehensive, efficient and fair infrastructures.
We believe that the benefits of FPGA technology can be accessible to a wider group of end-users with a range of diverse needs and problems to solve.
Behind our products, we have a talented, dedicated, and passionate team split between Paris, New York, Montréal, London and Hong Kong.
What you’ll do
At the heart of a mixed software and hardware team you’ll be a key member of the Trading agile team of Enyx responsible for trading solutions around the following products:
- nxFeed: A full feature feed handler which streamlines market data application development by processing data feeds on FPGA and making them available to applications via a simple, normalized API
- nxAccess:A fully featured execution engine with an FPGA algorithm sandbox allowing users to preload orders in hardware, receive market data then trigger & update those orders then send to the trading venue – with the speed and performance of hardware assisted by the flexibility of software
A full description of these products can be found at enyx.com/nxfeed and enyx.com/nxaccess.
You will work in a team consisting of software & hardware engineers, driven by one Engineering Manager in close relation with the Team Product Owner. You will be involved on all phases of the projects to guarantee an optimized and performing development that responds to the constraints of last generation FPGA development.
Working with Mohamed, the team engineering manager, and in close collaboration with the software architects and Tech Leader, your main responsibilities will be:
- Defining efficient test strategies and test infrastructure in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Maintaining the testing environment
- Bringing QA mentality into the team
- Planning of test scope based on use cases and technical requirements
- Automation of testing procedures
- Improve the delivery environment and workflow
- Collaborate with the FPGA and C++ teams to ensure sufficient test coverage of the products
- Assist the Technical Project Manager in the preparation of client deliveries in order to guarantee an increasing level of quality
Your qualifications & experience
- Degree in computer science engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Development competencies and capacity to evolve the QA framework (Python)
- A capacity to judge the quality and performance of a given architecture
- Command of Linux work environments (ssh, Bash)
- Good knowledge of systems and networks
- Capable of creating extensive and comprehensive functional test scenarios
- Technical environment: Python, GoogleTest, Networks, Scripting, Trading, Jenkins, Git
- Professional English and French
More about you:
- You are passionate about complex, cross-domain problem solving and able to see the big picture
- You have a desire to understand capital markets and the financial services industry with a focus on trading and the management of market data
- You are passionate about working on very technical and innovative products
- You have a dynamic and rigorous work-ethic with the ability to work in a team-oriented, technical, collaborative environment
- You like to be involved in technical subjects and contributing to solve problems, be it in a team or managing issues/troubleshooting
- You are a critical thinker, life-long learner and enjoy discovering new technologies and solutions
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be an integral member of a team where you will help define the product roadmap
- You’ll have an opportunity to challenge yourself and avoid the status quo with a goal of quality, performance and operational excellence
- We offer perks that will help you find your work-life balance and professional comfort:
- offices located in the center of Paris (Arts et Métiers)
- flexibility both in working hours and office/work from home
- dedicated budget for your IT-comfort,
- top health coverage,
- 35 days Paid Time Off + Syntec RTTs,
- in-office treatments by a certified massage therapist, access to our fitness center, indoor soccer with colleagues, video game tournaments, team building events...
1. Apply and first contact with Ana - Our Recruitment Manager
2. Interview with Mohamed - The Trading Technical Project Manager
3. Technical case study
4. Interview with François - Our CTO for Software
5. Interview with Inès - Our COO
We know your time is valuable and aim to move as quickly as possible. We will keep you informed of the progress into our recruitment process and will inform you of our decisions to move forward or not.
We are equal opportunity and value diversity - We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
Interested in a career with Enyx?
Please click on the button below to apply for this position.