published on 18/03/2022
Senior FPGA Engineer
Min 7 years
Degree in electronic engineering
Base + Variable
At Enyx, our goal is to lead the way as the finance industry embraces more advanced technology in its pursuit towards building more comprehensive, efficient and fair infrastructures.
We believe that the benefits of FPGA technology can be accessible to a wider group of end-users with a range of diverse needs and problems to solve.
Behind our products, we have a talented, dedicated, and passionate team split between Paris, New York, Montréal, London and Hong Kong.
What you’ll do
At the heart of a mixed software and hardware team you’ll be a key member of the Trading agile team responsible for trading solutions around the following products:
- nxFeed: A full feature feed handler which streamlines market data application development by processing data feeds on FPGA and making them available to applications via a simple, normalized API
- nxAccess: A fully featured execution engine with an FPGA algorithm sandbox allowing users to preload orders in hardware, receive market data then trigger & update those orders then send to the trading venue – with the speed and performance of hardware assisted by the flexibility of software
A full description of these products can be found at enyx.com/nxfeed and enyx.com/nxaccess
Working for Mohamed, the team engineering manager, and in close collaboration with the hardware architects, your main responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the product evolutions to support future requirements
- Participate to the technical specifications in collaboration with the hardware architect
- Implement and test complex features based those on technical specifications
- Maintain and improve documentation for hardware components
- Ensure the technical debt is under control and provide means to reduce it
- Provide technical mentoring to Junior developers & help them to improve in knowledge, development, testing & methodology.
- Participate in the improvement of the delivery environment and workflow of the team
Your qualifications & experience
- Degree in electronic engineering
- At least 7 years of professional experience
- Excellent understanding of the complete FPGA flow with deep knowledge in timing analysis
- Solid knowledge in network applications in a low latency context
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities
- Technical environment : VHDL, Linux, Python, Networks, Jenkins, Git
- Professional English and French
More about you:
- You are passionate about working on very technical and innovative hardware acceleration products with a primary focus on quality and performance.
- You have a dynamic and rigorous work-ethic with the ability to work in a team-oriented, technical, collaborative environment
- You like to be involved in technical subjects and contributing to solve problems, be it in a team or managing issues/troubleshooting
- You are a critical thinker, life-long learner and enjoy discovering new technologies and solutions
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be an integral member of a multidisciplinary team
- You’ll have an opportunity to challenge yourself and avoid the status quo with a goal of quality, performance and operational excellence
- We offer perks that will help you find your work-life balance and professional comfort:
- offices located in the center of Paris (Arts et Métiers),
- flexibility both in working hours and office/work from home,
- dedicated budget for your IT-comfort,
- top health coverage,
- Online investment platform for retirement and tax-deferred employee saving including company matching and yearly performance bonuses.
- in-office treatments by a certified massage therapist, access to our fitness center, indoor soccer with colleagues, video game tournaments, team building events...
1. Apply and first contact
2. Interview with Mohamed - The team Engineering Manager
3. Technical test with Christophe - The CTO for Hardware at Enyx
4. Interview with Mohamed and Edward - The team Engineering Manager and Hardware Architect
5. Interview with Inès - Our COO
We know your time is valuable and aim to move as quickly as possible. We will keep you informed of the progress into our recruitment process and will inform you of our decisions to move forward or not.
We are equal opportunity and value diversity - We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
Interested in a career with Enyx?
Please click on the button below to apply for this position.