published on 10/02/2022
Technical Support Engineer
Min 3 years
Degree in software engineering
Base + Variable
At Enyx, our goal is to lead the way as the finance industry embraces more advanced technology in its pursuit towards building more comprehensive, efficient and fair infrastructures.
We believe that the benefits of FPGA technology can be accessible to a wider group of end-users with a range of diverse needs and problems to solve.
Behind our products, we have a talented, dedicated, and passionate team split between Paris, New York, Montréal, London and Hong Kong.
What you’ll do
Enyx is building a cross product customer success team, responsible for bridging the gap between sales and R&D, ensuring customers get fast time-to-value and keeping clients engaged and regularly using products through in depth technical support and technical account management of the Enyx portfolio of solutions:
- nxFeed: A full feature feed handler which streamlines market data application development by processing data feeds on FPGA and making them available to applications via a simple, normalized API
- nxAccess: A fully featured execution engine with an FPGA algorithm sandbox allowing users to preload orders in hardware, receive market data then trigger & update those orders then send to the trading venue – with the speed and performance of hardware assisted by the flexibility of software
- nxFramework SDK (Software Development Kit): A full featured technology stack for Linux, including kernel drivers and runtime libraries, supporting the base communication and networking functions provided by Enyx hardware components.
Your team’s mission is to ensure customer success through a global high quality and highly responsive technical support and account management.
Working with Clément, our Customer Success Team Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to the customer success by providing advanced technical support to clients and onboarding training to selected prospects,
- Coordinate customer support with engineering teams and with product owners and senior architects,
- Know and use Enyx R&D teams QA systems to reproduce bugs or customer issues on various products,
- Provide feedback to R&D and product teams on the deliverables, documentation and internal functional testing environment (QA),
- Feed product teams with customer pain points, missing product features, and participate in product roadmap meetings.
Your qualifications & experience
- Degree in software engineering
- Solid general knowledge of software development, and specifically with C++ APIs and Linux
- Experience in the market access systems (Feed Handler) is a plus
- A previous experience in customer support is prefered
- Capable of creating extensive and comprehensive functional test scenarios
- Technical environment: C++/C, jenkins, git, scripting, python, wireshark, linux, networks
- Fluent in English and French
More about you
- You are passionate about complex, cross-domain problem solving and able to see the big picture
- You have a desire to understand capital markets and the financial services industry with a focus on trading and the management of market data
- You are passionate about working on very technical and innovative products
- You have a dynamic and rigorous work-ethic with the ability to manage people with team-oriented, technical, collaborative mindset
- You like to be involved in technical subjects and contributing to solve problems, be it in a team or managing issues/troubleshooting
- You are a critical thinker, life-long learner and enjoy discovering new technologies and solutions
What’s in it for you
- You will be working along Enyx’s customers and prospect and in a position to help define the product roadmaps
- You’ll have an opportunity to challenge yourself and avoid the status quo with a goal of quality, performance and operational excellence
- We offer perks that will help you find your work-life balance and professional comfort:
- Offices located in the center of Paris (Arts et Métiers),
- Flexibility both in working hours and office/work from home,
- Dedicated budget for your IT-comfort,
- Top health coverage,
- Online investment platform for retirement and tax-deferred employee saving including company matching and yearly performance bonuses.
- In-office treatments by a certified massage therapist, access to our fitness center, indoor soccer with colleagues, video game tournaments, team building events...
- Apply and first call
- Interview with Clément - Your future Team Manager
- Interview with Bruno and Laurent - Our Senior Solution Architect and Product Owner for Trading products
- Interview with Inès - Our COO
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
High Frequency Trading
Interested in a career with Enyx?
Please click on the button below to apply for this position.