published on 27/08/2021
Senior Software Architect
Min. 8 years
Degree in IT Engineering
Base + Variable
At Enyx, our goal is to lead the way as the finance industry embraces more advanced technology in its pursuit towards building more comprehensive, efficient and fair infrastructures.
We believe that the benefits of FPGA technology can be accessible to a wider group of end-users with a range of diverse needs and problems to solve.
Behind our products, we have a talented, dedicated, and passionate team split between Paris, New York, London and Hong Kong.
What you’ll do
At the heart of a mixed software and hardware team you’ll be a key member of the Technology agile team of Enyx responsible for software architecture of the following products:
- nxFramework FDK (Firmware Development Kit): A collection of python scripts and hardware components that constitute the basis of any FPGA acceleration project. nxFramework FDK allows hardware developers to jumpstart their Ultra Low Latency projects developments by relying on Enyx’s unique cross FPGA platform hardware abstraction layers and library of communication and utility HDL components, as well as facilitating behavioral simulation and synthesis. nxFramework FDK includes hardware functions such as PCIe DMAs, 1G/10G/25G/40G Ethernet support functions, TCP/IP, UDP/IP hardware TCP Stacks.
- nxFramework SDK (Software Development Kit): A full featured technology stack for Linux, including kernel drivers and runtime libraries, supporting the base communication and networking functions provided by Enyx hardware components. nxFramework SDK is developed in C with bindings in C++, Java and Python and comes with a set of tools allowing developers to make the best of their FPGA acceleration firmware.
A full description of these products can be found at enyx.com/nxframework. You will provide leadership on the architecture of the software products built by the team, as well as all systems for releasing and testing. You will work in a team of 10, consisting of 4 software engineers, 4 hardware engineers, one support engineer and one engineering manager.
Working for Alexandre, the Team engineering manager, and in close collaboration with Arnaud acting as Product Manager for the team, your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
- Define the products software architecture in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Create high-level product specifications and design documents
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with coding or design
- Improve the delivery environment (CI/CD) and workflow for the team
- Ensure that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines
- Supervise testing of the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements
- Document and record every aspect of delivered applications
Your qualifications & experience
- Degree in computer science engineering
- At least 10 years of professional experience
- Extensive experience in software development and project management
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of low-level Linux systems and networks
- Technical environment: C / C++, Linux, Python, Networks, Scripting, Jenkins, Git
- Professional English and French
More about you:
- You are passionate about complex, cross-domain problem solving and able to see the big picture
- You are passionate about working on very technical and innovative hardware acceleration products with a primary focus on development tools, frameworks (SDK/FDK) and software engineering methodologies.
- You have a dynamic and rigorous work-ethic with the ability to work in a team-oriented, technical, collaborative environment
- You like to be involved in technical subjects and contributing to solve problems, be it in a team or managing issues/troubleshooting
- You are a critical thinker, life-long learner and enjoy discovering new technologies and solutions
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be an integral member of a team where you will help define the product roadmap
- You’ll have an opportunity to challenge yourself and avoid the status quo with a goal of quality, performance and operational excellence
- We offer perks that will help you find your work-life balance and professional comfort:
- offices located in the center of Paris (Arts et Métiers),
- flexibility both in working hours and office/work from home,
- dedicated budget for your IT-comfort,
- top health coverage,
- 35 days Paid Time Off (holidays+RTT),
- Online investment platform for retirement and tax-deferred employee saving including company matching and yearly performance bonuses.
- in-office treatments by a certified massage therapist, access to our fitness center, indoor soccer with colleagues, video game tournaments, team building events...
2. Interview with Alexandre & Arnaud - The Team Engineering Manager and Product Manager
3. Technical test
4. Interview with François - The CTO for Software at Enyx
5. Interview with Gabriel - Our finance and HR manager
We know your time is valuable and aim to move as quickly as possible. We will keep you informed of the progress into our recruitment process and will inform you of our decisions to move forward or not.
We are equal opportunity and value diversity - We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
Interested in a career with Enyx?
Please click on the button below to apply for this position.