published on 23/09/2021
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Min. 8 years
Degree in computer science engineering
Base + Variable
At Enyx, our goal is to lead the way as the finance industry embraces more advanced technology in its pursuit towards building more comprehensive, efficient and fair infrastructures.
We believe that the benefits of FPGA technology can be accessible to a wider group of end-users with a range of diverse needs and problems to solve.
Behind our products, we have a talented, dedicated, and passionate team split between Paris, New York, Montréal, London and Hong Kong.
What you’ll do
At the heart of Enyx's business, you will be a key member of the SINS team, responsible for the company's cross-functional services, such as:
- CI/CD: the team offers a complete CI/CD stack for the various infrastructure and R&D needs within the company. Thanks to a common base stack (Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus), each team can then manage its own specific pipelines ranging from simple builds, to tests, to DaC updated in parallel..
- Resource management: as the company is transforming its processes and infrastructure for scaling, it is necessary to harmonize and simplify the management and allocation of resources in order to make it more dynamic; this is the desire expressed through the project to implement OpenStack internally
- KISS (Keep It Secure and Simple): through a reevaluation of tools and working methods, Enyx wishes to make security simple for its employees, to ensure that it is neither a burden on daily life (whether in the office or remotely), nor a barrier to the company's innovation
You will provide leadership on the architecture of the infrastructure built and maintained by the team, as well as all systems for releasing and testing. You will work in a growing team of 4 engineers.
Working for Francois, CTO for Software, and in close collaboration with the R&D teams, your main responsibilities will be:
- Promote best practices for CI/CD and related technologies within the R&D teams
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain Enyx production services
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to determine software requirements
- Define the architecture in collaboration with the rest of the team(s)
- Ensure that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines
- Document and record every aspect of delivered services
Your qualifications & experience
- Degree in computer science engineering
- At least 10 years of professional experience
- Extensive experience in infrastructure architecture and CI/CD using Jenkins
- Strong experience with the Groovy scripting language
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details
- Solid knowledge of low-level Linux systems and networks
- Technical environment: Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus, OpenStack, Ubuntu, CentOS, Salt, Python, Networks, Scripting, ...
- Professional English and French
More about you:
- You are passionate about complex, cross-domain problem solving and able to see the big picture
- You are passionate about working on very technical and innovative hardware acceleration products with a primary focus on development tools, frameworks (SDK/FDK) and software engineering methodologies.
- You have a dynamic and rigorous work-ethic with the ability to work in a team-oriented, technical, collaborative environment
- You like to be involved in technical subjects and contributing to solve problems, be it in a team or managing issues/troubleshooting
- You are a critical thinker, life-long learner and enjoy discovering new technologies and solutions
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be an integral member of a team where you will help define the product roadmap
- You’ll have an opportunity to challenge yourself and avoid the status quo with a goal of quality, performance and operational excellence
- We offer perks that will help you find your work-life balance and professional comfort:
- offices located in the center of Paris (Arts et Métiers),
- flexibility both in working hours and office/work from home,
- dedicated budget for your IT-comfort,
- top health coverage,
- 35 days Paid Time Off (holidays+RTT),
- Online investment platform for retirement and tax-deferred employee saving including company matching and yearly performance bonuses.
- in-office treatments by a certified massage therapist, access to our fitness center, indoor soccer with colleagues, video game tournaments, team building events...
1. Apply and first contact with Ana - Our Recruitment Manager
2. Interview with François and part of the team - The CTO for Software at Enyx
3. Technical test
4. Interview with Arnaud and Gabriel - Our CEO and Founder at Enyx, and our CFO
We know your time is valuable and aim to move as quickly as possible. We will keep you informed of the progress into our recruitment process and will inform you of our decisions to move forward or not.
We are equal opportunity and value diversity - We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
Interested in a career with Enyx?
Please click on the button below to apply for this position.