published on 23/09/2021
Min 5 years
Degree in IT Engineering
Base + Variable
At Enyx, our goal is to lead the way as the finance industry embraces more advanced technology in its pursuit towards building more comprehensive, efficient and fair infrastructures.
We believe that the benefits of FPGA technology can be accessible to a wider group of end-users with a range of diverse needs and problems to solve.
Behind our products, we have a talented, dedicated, and passionate team split between Paris, New York, London and Hong Kong.
What you’ll do
Developing hardware and software, our Techno team creates and maintains the low-latency FPGA building blocks for the ensemble of Enyx products.
You will take part in the hardware implementation of system protocols such as UDP and TCP as well as on the communication layers such as PCIe, and Ethernet interfaces. These components are used internally by the product teams and are also part of the unique development framework that the Techno team has developed. You will be working with high end FPGA boards targeted for ultra low latency applications.
You will work on all phases of the project to guarantee an optimised, performing architecture that responds to the constraints of last generation FPGA development.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create specs, execute and document hardware architecture.
- Ensure performance evolvability and maintenance.
- Compose solutions utilizing available technological bricks and build farms, whilst proposing ideas to help them evolve.
- Participate on the development cycle from RTL coding up to solution automatic testing on actual FPGA boards.
- Technology surveillance to understand and adapt to the evolving stakes.
- Communicate with our product teams to propose solutions to their problems and promote internal know-how.
Your qualifications & experience
- Degree in IT Engineering
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Full understanding of the complete FPGA flow with deep knowledge in timing analysis
- An excellent technical level in VHDL allowing to judge the quality and performance of the architecture
- Technical environment: VHDL, FPGA, Vivado, TCP, UDP, PCIe, MAC/PCS, Network, Python, Linux, GIT, Jenkins
- Professional English
- You have a desire to understand high performance and low latency solutions in a competitive trading industry.
- You are passionate about working on very technical and innovative products
- You have a dynamic and rigorous work-ethic with the ability to work in a team-oriented, technical, collaborative environment
- You like to be involved in technical subjects and contributing to solve problems, be it in a team or managing issues/troubleshooting
- You are a critical thinker, life-long learner and enjoy discovering new technologies and solutions
- You’ll be an integral member of a team where you will help define the product direction.
- You’ll have an opportunity to challenge yourself and avoid the status quo with a goal of quality, performance and operational excellence.
- We offer perks that will help you find your work-life balance and professional comfort: offices located in the center of Paris (Arts et Métiers), flexibility both in working hours and office/work from home, dedicated budget for your IT-comfort, top health coverage, 35 days Paid Time Off (holidays+RTT), in-office treatments by a certified massage therapist, access to our fitness center, indoor soccer with colleagues, video game tournaments, team building events...
- Interview with Christophe - Our CTO and your future manager
- Technical case study
- Interview with Gabriel - Our finance and HR manager
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
Interested in a career with Enyx?
Please click on the button below to apply for this position.