published on 23/09/2021
Full Stack C++ Developer (Trading)
Min 5 years
Degree in computer science engineering
Base + Variable
At Enyx, our goal is to lead the way as the finance industry embraces more advanced technology in its pursuit towards building more comprehensive, efficient and fair infrastructures.
We believe that the benefits of FPGA technology can be accessible to a wider group of end-users with a range of diverse needs and problems to solve.
Behind our products, we have a talented, dedicated, and passionate team split between Paris, New York, Montréal, London and Hong Kong.
What you’ll do
At the heart of a mixed software and hardware team you’ll be a member of our Trading department, a transverse member for our nxFeed and nxAccess teams:
- nxFeed: a full-featured ultra-low latency market data distribution system that leverages FPGA technology to drastically reduce latency. The Enyx FPGA-enabled Feed Handlers decode, normalize, and fully process market data feeds from all of today’s major exchanges before distributing to a wide range of applications.
- nxAccess: Designed for market making, high performance trading and arbitrage strategies, we accelerate existing trading algorithms allowing users to preload orders in hardware, receive market data then trigger & update those orders then send to the trading venue.
You will ensure the product quality in collaboration with the development teams and actively participate in the functional specifications of the products and its testing.
Working directly for Mohamed, the Technical Project Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Help define the product architecture in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Analyse technical impacts and specs for key steps in the software development
- Improve the delivery environment and workflow
- Collaborate with the FPGA and C++ teams to ensure sufficient test coverage of the products
- Rationalise the management of quality metrics to identify and alert to problems and possible anomalies
- Maintenance, analysis and communication of the test results and KPIs
- Assist the Technical Project Manager in the preparation of client deliveries in order to guarantee an increasing level of quality
Your qualifications & experience
- Degree in computer science engineering
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Development competencies and capacity to evolve the Q/A framework (Python)
- Command of Linux work environments (ssh, Bash)
- Solid knowledge of systems and networks
- Capable of creating extensive and comprehensive functional test scenarios
- Technical environment: Python, Testing, Networks, Scripting, Trading, Jenkins, Git
- Professional English and French
More about you:
- You are passionate about complex, cross-domain problem solving and able to see the big picture
- You are passionate about working on very technical and innovative hardware acceleration products with a primary focus on development tools, frameworks (SDK/FDK) and software engineering methodologies.
- You have a dynamic and rigorous work-ethic with the ability to work in a team-oriented, technical, collaborative environment
- You like to be involved in technical subjects and contributing to solve problems, be it in a team or managing issues/troubleshooting
- You are a critical thinker, life-long learner and enjoy discovering new technologies and solutions
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be an integral member of a team where you will help define the product roadmap
- You’ll have an opportunity to challenge yourself and avoid the status quo with a goal of quality, performance and operational excellence
- We offer perks that will help you find your work-life balance and professional comfort:
- offices located in the center of Paris (Arts et Métiers),
- flexibility both in working hours and office/work from home,
- dedicated budget for your IT-comfort,
- top health coverage,
- 35 days Paid Time Off (holidays+RTT),
- Online investment platform for retirement and tax-deferred employee saving including company matching and yearly performance bonuses.
- in-office treatments by a certified massage therapist, access to our fitness center, indoor soccer with colleagues, video game tournaments, team building events...
1. Apply and first contact with Ana - Our Recruitment Manager
2. Interview with Mohamed - The Trading Technical Project Manager
3. Technical test
4. Interview with Gabriel - Our CFO and HR manager
We know your time is valuable and aim to move as quickly as possible. We will keep you informed of the progress into our recruitment process and will inform you of our decisions to move forward or not.
We are equal opportunity and value diversity - We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
8 rue Greneta, 75003, Paris, France
Interested in a career with Enyx?
Please click on the button below to apply for this position.