October 24, 2017 | News
FIA Expo 2017 Round up
Learn about what Enyx got up to at the industry’s biggest trade show that is held annually in Chicago!
Last week, the Enyx team attended the 33rd Annual FIA Futures & Options Expo in Chicago, IL.
This year’s conference brought together more than 5,000 FinTech professionals and featured over 100+ exhibitors displaying new technology to vendors and exchanges from across the globe. The FIA Chicago is truly one of the top events of year for our industry and we are proud to have participated for the past 5 years.
The FIA Chicago plays an important role in informing our industry on emerging market trends, while shining a light on the latest developments in technology with a distinct focus on our industry’s most innovative companies.
We had a great time catching up with our customers and meeting new prospects. Thanks for stopping by and chatting with us!
If you missed it, we’d like to share our exciting news that was presented at the FIA. Check it out below!
The Enyx Team at the 2017 FIA Chicago
New Technology, New Partnerships
- Our Feed Handler solution (nxFeed) is now powered by our new FPB2 platform, which features the powerful Xilinx Virtex UltraScale+ FPGA.
- The FPB2 platform offers a 4x larger matrix than previous platform, 25 Gbs ethernet connectivity and a running frequency up to 800 MHz.
- The nxFeed solution will offer a wide range of integrated, state-of-the-art features and capabilities that will help bypass the competition
- The nxFeed solution supports 40+ markets across Europe, Asia, and the US with plans to increase coverage to 16 new markets over the next 18 months
- Here’s a glimpse at what nxFeed has to offer:
- Doubles the symbol capacity
- 30% improved in latency
- Continuous trading book uncross for by-order protocols
- Improved publication filtering and granularity
- Enyx’s Xilinx VUS+ enabled FPB2 platform will be available for production on November 1st.
- BNP Paribas and Enyx announce their strategic partnership to ensure market data stability and quality for BNP Paribas Global Markets’ market access infrastructure
- Alexandre Benech, Global Co-Head of Electronic Market Making and Commerce at BNP Paribas, will join Enyx’s board of directors
- BNP Paribas selects Enyx as their sole high-performance market access provider in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The two companies are teaming up to integrate their hardware acceleration technology to enable better efficiency in real time data processing
Alexandre Benech, Global Co-Head of Electronic Market Making and Commerce, BNP Paribas, commented:
“We are excited to partner with Enyx, a new and innovative company in a fast-growing field. It is essential for BNP Paribas Global Markets to be able to gather and analyse huge amounts of data very quickly; not only in relation to market access and market data, but with the growing importance of AI and big data to our daily trading and client business”
- The evolving FinTech industry increases the need for stable, high quality data to stay competitive globally. BNP Paribas chose Enyx over their competitors due a proven track record of providing efficient and scalable solutions while maintaning high performance and ultra low latency
- Enyx’s nxFeed solution presents many advantages as the fastest way to distribute market data strategies and currently supports 42 markets in the US, Asia and Europe
- By the end of 2018, Enyx plans to expand our nxFeed coverage to 16 new markets
Arnaud Derasse, CEO at Enyx, added:
“We are honoured to have been chosen by BNP Paribas and to be recognized for our expertise in understanding the real challenges of today’s trading infrastructure. By designing and providing, not only leading edge market data processing products, but a wide range of technology and products that are part of today’s modern and globalized telecommunication infrastructure, Enyx is uniquely positioned to provide the knowledge that enables such long term and forward thinking deals to happen”
- Quincy Data adopts Enyx’s nxFeed solution, a full featured ultra-low latency market data distribution system, as the sole provider of the full FPGA feed handlers that power its industry-leading Quincy Extreme Data (QED) service
- Enyx’s nxFeed is a full hardware FPGA based feed-handler that offers services and features equivalent to typical software solutions, but with next-level performance
- We offer an ultra-lean and easy-to-use API that is standardized across all of our available exchanges and offers comprehensive filtering and processing capabilities
- Currently, nxFeed supports over 40 markets in the U.S., Asia and Europe with plans to expand our coverage to 16 new markets over the next 18 months
- The nxFeed-enabled QED service is currently live in major exchanges across Asia, Europe and the U.S., with plans for doubling global market coverage over the next 12 months.
Stephane Tyč, Quincy Data Co-founder, commented:
“We are pleased to broaden our relationship with Enyx as we move to integrate their nxFeed solution across the QED footprint globally. With the fastest solution on market and proven reliability, we’re able to turn our attention to future expansion of our service coverage, while maintaining the quality of service for subscribers”
<< back to news list